To provide excellence in knowledge and enrich the problem solving skills of the students in the field of Electrical Engineering with a focus to prepare the students for industry need, recognized as Innovative leader and improve the environment through green technology.
Prepare the students with strong fundamental concepts, analytical capability and problem solving skills.
Provide opportunities to promote organizational and leadership skills in students through various extra-curricular and co-curricular events.
To improve department industry collaboration through internship program and interaction with professional society through seminar/workshops.
Imbibe social awareness and responsibility in students to serve the society and protect environment.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO.1: To engage in design of systems, tools and applications in the field of electrical engineering and allied engineering industries
PEO.2: To apply knowledge of electrical engineering to solve problems of social relevance and pursue higher education.
PEO.3: Engage in lifelong learning, career enhancement and adapt to changing professional and societal needs.
Programme Outcomes (POs):
1. Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes
PSO.1: Ability to apply domain knowledge in comprehending and solving engineering problems.
PSO.2: Competence in using modern software and hardware tools for the analysis of electrical systems for industry so as to provide services to humanity.
NAME OF THE LAB
|BASIC ELECTRICAL WORKSHOP
|BASIC ELECTRONICS WORKSHOP
|ELECTRICAL MACHINE –I LAB
|ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT & NETWORK LAB
|ELECTRICAL MEASURING INSTRUMENT LAB
|ELECTRICAL WORKSHOP I LAB
|ELECTRICAL MACHINE –II LAB
|MEASUREMENT &CONTROL LAB
|TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION OF POWER LAB
|POWER ELECTRONICS & DRIVES LAB
|SWITCH GEAR & PROTECTION LAB
|UTILIZATION, TRACTION, HEATING & DRIVES LAB
|ELECTRICAL WORKSHOP II
Bagbandi Road, Near Radhyaswami Satsang, Kalipahari More
District : Paschim Bardhaman
State : West Bengal
Pin Code: 713339
(+91) 8001500263 (For Admissions)
Landline No.: 0341 6610 300/305